Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
In March 2021, the long-awaited legislation will enter into force in the Netherlands to regulate the online gambling market (Wet Kansspelen op Afstand / Remote Gambling Act). From that moment on, permits can be applied for. Nederlandse Loterij has a rich and long history in the range of sports betting with its TOTO offer. Nederlandse Loterij also wants to establish itself firmly in the online market and we have strong ambitions in the field of protecting players against the possible risks that are also associated with participation in remote gambling. That is why Nederlandse Loterij is looking for reinforcement immediately and for a period of 6 months by a full-time Operational Specialist Responsible Gaming.
We are looking for someone with experience within the iGaming organization. This experience concerns setting up operational business processes around the monitoring of gaming behavior and, as a result of this monitoring, performing interventions to identify potentially risky behavior.
It is not a technical position. Candidates from different backgrounds are invited to respond.
- HBO working and thinking level
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience with the practical implementation of operational processes in the field of Responsible Gaming and ensuring a streamlined collaboration between departments such as Responsible Gaming, Customer Service and Fraud & Payments;
- You know how the daily activities can be organized most efficiently;
- You have worked with a technical solution that analyzes gaming behavior for signals of potentially risky or problematic gaming behavior;
- You have experience in drafting policy, operational processes and work instructions;
- You know which KPIs must be controlled for an effective Responsible Gaming policy;
- You are familiar with social impact assessments within an iGaming offer;
- You have knowledge of and experience with audits on RG processes.
Experience with the license application process and the opening of a regulated market for iGaming is preferred. Knowledge and experience of processes surrounding a national self-exclusion register is also an advantage.
- This assignment will be for 6 months.
- Start date a.s.a.p.
- This assignement is for at least 32 hours per week, but fulltime is preferred.
- Working remote is negotiable.