Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
The Wet Kansspelen op afstand (KOA) (Remote Gaming Act) has come into force in April 2021, as of when the online gambling market will open up for business and we will be able to offer sports betting, live sports betting, and casino. A fantastic challenge with ambitious growth targets! Nederlandse Loterij is an ambitious and enterprising organisation that aims to position itself as the leading online gambling company in the market. The TOTO team is a multidisciplinary agile team.
As a Casino Coordinator you will be responsible for the new game releases on our casino site. You are responsible for ensuring all games are certified and compliant in the markets we operate in.
- Ensure the smooth process of Due Dilligence for each submitted game
- Manage stakeholders to deliver their checks and approvals in a timely manner
- Manage the suppliers to deliver fixes in a timely manner and at the required quality
- Provide support to business and CRM with access to the necessary game materials
- Propose and execute casino campaigns together with our Casino and CRM Teams
- Follow up with our game providers whilst maintaining strong relationships with them
- Manage and release new slots
- Upload game thumbnails and all assets related to the slots
- Test games and ensure they work correctly
- At least 1 year experience within the iGaming industry, preferably in a product or customer-facing role
- Knowledge of casino games, specifically slots and video slots and their user experience highly preferred
- You are a social person, a team player, persuasive, result-oriented and dare to stand your ground when necessary.
- Experience with working in an agile environment is an advantage.
- An attractive annual salary between €47.000,- and €68.450- gross;
- You might be eligible for the 30% rule. This makes it possible to provide you with 30% of your wage tax-free. This facility is known as the 30%-facility. and is granted or denied by the Belastingdienst. You can check their website to see if you qualify;
- Full-time employment with 40.5 days of leave. This is excluding public holidays;
Personal training budget for professional development;
- A gym in the office building with a personal trainer;
- Working at an award-winning marketing organization with high ambitions, award-winning campaigns and a socially involved role.
- Plenty of training- and development opportunities;
- Able to work independently;
- Great atmosphere!