Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
As a CRM Marketing Specialist you are part of a multidisciplinary team. Within Nederlandse Loterij, a multidisciplinary team consists of various marketing and channel specialists who are jointly responsible for the total result of one or more brands. You will work in the TOTO team. The team consists of enthusiastic, passionate and venturous people.
The Remote Gaming Act (KOA) is expected to enter into force on 1 March 2021, after which the online gaming market will open. A great challenge with ambitious growth targets! When the market opens, we can offer live sports betting and casino. A great challenge with ambitious growth targets!
As a CRM Marketing Specialist, your challenge is to optimize TOTO's customer journeys in detail. You are responsible for the execution of campaigns and optimizations for the customer. You work in a multi-disciplinary customer team for TOTO for both the sports betting and casino offer. You also work with all other departments within the company such as Business Intelligence, Data Management, Responsible Gaming and Customer Service.
As CRM Marketing Specialist iGaming you are responsible for:
- Developing all customer journeys for all TOTO customers, both sports betting as casino.
- Based on customer insights, determine which optimisations should be implemented in the customer journeys for content, optimal user experience and other communication towards our players.
- Optimizing internal processes with which we can ultimately serve the customer better, more efficiently or more customer-friendly.
- Optimizing all service communication to players through the online environment of TOTO
- Working together in an agile multidisciplinary team in which you write your user stories yourself and refine them with the other team members to the best deliverable for your customer.
- You have a degree, preferably in Marketing
- You have 3 years experience in a similar role and within the iGaming industry.
- iGaming experience is a must!
- Knowledge of CRM tooling, Google Analytics and other data tools.
- You excel in working data driven and looking at processes from the customer's point of view.
- Teamwork is important to you and you can manage stakeholders well.
- You are analytical, accurate, disciplined and proactive.
- Experience working agile is an advantage.
- An attractive annual salary between €52.480,- and €76.100,- gross;
- You might be eligible for the 30% rule. This makes it possible to provide you with 30% of your wage tax-free. This facility is known as the 30%-facility. and is granted or denied by the Belastingdienst. You can check their website to see if you qualify;
- Full-time employment with 27.5 days of leave and 13 ADV days (reduction in working hours) This is excluding public holidays;
- Personal training budget for professional development;
- A gym in the office building with a personal trainer;
- Working at an award-winning marketing organization with high ambitions, award-winning campaigns and a socially involved role.
- Plenty of training- and development opportunities;
- Able to work independently;
- Great atmosphere!