Working at Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic professional organization. In order to remain successful in the competitive gaming market, we are constantly building an agile and resilient organization. We do this with employees who are challenged and supported to get the most out of their talents.
You will work at a socially involved organization. We want to make the Netherlands healthy and happy. We do this by paying our proceeds to Dutch society through the Ministry of Finance, to the sport via NOC * NSF and to eighteen charities.
We offer freedom and independence in a stimulating work environment with many training opportunities and development opportunities, a collegial working atmosphere and excellent working conditions. We find it important that you can do your work with pleasure and pride.
As Project Manager you are responsible for structuring and managing various projects within Nederlandse Loterij, from the replacement of a backend system within our lottery landscape such as websites and mobile apps, to the implementation of new online and lottery games. This is not only about technical realization, but also about (acceptance of) the organizational change. In short: appealing projects that have a significant impact on the consumer side.
You are an enthusiastic leader, able to motivate your project team(s) and actively manage project expectations. Your aim is to get the most positive result out of the projects, all in order to get better business results. You are able to build this bridge between IT and the business. As a Project Manager you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility in the way you give direction to your projects.
You are responsible for:
- Excellent project management. define, prepare, lead and independently execute projects with both internal and external resources.
- Dealing with stakeholder dynamics and creating support among the key stakeholders both within and outside of the Nederlandse Loterij.
- Able to identify and tackle upon project dependencies and mitigate risks within an organization where reliability of the processes and systems is of paramount importance.
- You are the key person in execution of one or more cross-functional project teams responsible for deliverables within the agreed timeframe, budget and quality. In that way you contribute in a process of continuous improvement of the project management processes and procedures within Nederlandse Loterij.
As a Project Manager you have the skills to prepare and assist an organization during complex implementations and transformations in which various departments and implementation organizations have to work with different (and sometimes contradictory) interests. Setting the right priorities and acting on them, combined with strong persuasiveness to advise and manage the business in combination with experience in agile work is a must.
Experience and competences:
- 4 - 6 years’ experience as a project manager Experience with projects in a lottery world / online gaming company is a must.
- 2-3 years of experience as Scrum Master or Project Manager within projects according to agile methodologies .
- You are decisive, oversee complex situations and organize success.
- You have a natural style of working together, you are team builder and can also provide good guidance
- You are IPMA and / or Prince2 and / or PMP, Agile and / or Scrum certified.
- Willing to travel abroad for your job when needed
- Fluent in English speaking and writing, knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage but not necessary for this role.
- Full-time employment contract
- Salary matching the weight of the job. Depending on experience and education, the salary can differ between € 4400, - and € 6000,
- Contract of a year contract with prospects of permanent employment
- Annual training budget in the area of project management
- Are you an athlete or have you set yourself the goal of (again) exercising? We have an internal gym including personal trainer!