Working for Nederlandse Loterij (NLO) means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we contribute through the Ministry of Finance, to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
De Wet Kansspelen op afstand (KOA) (Remote Gaming Act) is expected to come into force in April 2021, after which the online gaming market will open. This is a transformative period for the NLO brand, TOTO. We are happy to welcome you and your KYC and fraud knowledge!
The Fraud and Payments Department of NLO prevents illicit use of gaming & lottery accounts. We aim to detect fraudulent activity and conduct due diligence while ensuring that our brands remain a safe and fun playing field for all our customers. We want our customers to trust us with their entertainment and feel safe while playing with us. At the same time, we want to minimize any friction between our safety measures and our legitimate customers.
In this position you will be responsible for assisting, monitoring, assessing and reporting on performance in all Fraud & Payments related matters and ensuring Anti- Money Laundering and Know Your Customer policies are achieved. There is a strong sense of responsibility to protect the company and stakeholders from inherent risk caused by fraud and error, while allowing the company to transact freely.
As a Fraud & Payments Analyst you:
- Independently monitor gaming account activity and potentially action these accounts in accordance with KOA regulation and NLO policy.
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
- Investigate suspicious alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
- Careful monitoring of possible money laundering activity.
- Perform checks on high risk customers and perform CDD or EDD if appropriate.
- Assist with improvements to internal tools, procedures and develop the knowledge base of the Fraud & Payments department and NLO.
- Act as a source of consultation for tool & software development.
- Process incoming and outgoing customer financial activity in a timely and error-free manner.
- Ensure accurate and efficient reporting of unusual activity.
- Follow up on any security & payment-related issues or customer queries.
- HBO work and thinking level
- Several years of relevant work experience within the iGaming section
- Good knowledge of AML, Fraud prevention and payment methods
- Good knowledge of CDD and KYC processes
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of particular verification tooling
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus, English is a must
- Stress resistant and discreet
- Flexible in working hours (evening and during the weekend)
- Full-time employment with 27.5 days of leave and 13 ADV days (reduction in working hours). This is excluding public holidays
- Personal training budget for professional development
- Plenty of training and development opportunities
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A gym in the office building with a personal trainer
- Great atmosphere!