Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
As Lead CRM iGaming you are responsible for all CRM activities for online products such as (but not limited to); Sportsbook. Together with the Head of CRM and the project team, you will create the strategy and lead the work setting up the system and general CRM rules/framework. You will improve the CRM performance management based on KPI´s such as ARPU, Number of Active Customers, Churn Rate and Customer Satisfaction Index across all online products. You provide transparency about your work to the rest of the team and to the organization.
- Together with online management, you will define and develop the CRM strategy & tactics as well as operational planning & execution
- Produce reports with detailed analytics
- Work with management, BI and other parties to develop and execute projects and work packages as requested by Head of Online Gaming.
- Identify all customer touch points ensuring the right actions and communications are implemented at each stage
- Develop automated and personalized user journeys and messages across the player lifecycle
- Develop retention features within products to enhance the customer experience
- Manage conversions throughout the customer journey and implement tactics to improve them
- Control and manage the CRM Program, updating, optimizing and reporting.
- Own the customer experience to ensuring customer longevity and commercial success.
- You will be expected to work with Marketing, Development and other operations to champion the system and process across the business.
- Define, manage and achieve KPIs as well as optimizing and reporting on these KPIs
- Liaise with the Customer Support team to ensure CRM system is handled correctly across the business.
- Create new innovative ways to enhance customer satisfaction index and reduce churn for the different Customer Segments for all online products.
- Build and manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis.
- Minimum +3 years working with CRM departments on a management level within the European market. Dutch market as a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of online products is a must!!!; Sportsbook, Casino, Bingo, Poker and their product lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of retention promotions such as events/promotions/bonuses and other.
- Experience in liaising with Senior Management Level.
- Proficient in the English language.
As a person you are:
Creative, target orientated and results driven. You are an effective communicator who is able to challenge the status quo whilst managing stakeholder expectations. You can cope well with the pressure of deadlines and targets and are able to deliver results in time.
- Plenty of training- and development opportunities;
- Able to work independently;
- Great atmosphere;
- Excellent remuneration;
- Competitive salary.