Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
As Casino Manager, you and the Business Director iGaming are responsible for the objectives and performance of TOTO. And that's quite something. The Remote Gaming Act (KOA) is expected to enter into force on 1 March 2021, after which the online gaming market will open. A great challenge with ambitious growth targets!
The team is a multidisciplinary agile team.
As a Casino Manager you always see the bigger picture. You understand how product development, brand campaigns, acquisition, CRM and technology must work together to generate the best results for TOTO and its customers.
- You and the team are responsible for developing and executing the casino strategy.
- You are responsible for the relationships with our casino suppliers.
- You can think customer-oriented and from customer journeys.
- You use data to generate, test and realize ideas.
- You are a team player. You know how to get and keep people focused and enthusiastic. You ensure proper prioritization between the team members and the projects and give the team members space.
Furthermore, you have a strong problem-solving capacity and you excel in stakeholder management. Your glass is half full! You actively provide input for decisions, give sharp advice and are strong in argumentation. Through your contribution we attract new customers. Taking into account our principles for responsible gaming of course.
- You have extensive experience as a online Casino Manager, or Head of Casino or in a similar role in the European market. And at least 2 years in leading a commercial department or team.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing.
- You have casino product management and budgeting experience.
- You have experience and knowledge of the casino product lifecycle.
- You are a marketing generalist and can act adequately across multiple disciplines.
- You have a preference for working data-driven and apply this in the management of your team and in decision making.
- You are a social person, a team player, persuasive, result-oriented and dare to stand your ground when necessary.
- Experience with working in an agile environment is an advantage.
Working at the Nederlandse Loterij means contributing to a happy, healthy and sportive Netherlands. As a Casino Manager you are an indispensable link for our organization. Your impact is great and we therefore give you the space to further develop yourself and the position. There are plenty of opportunities and possibilities. We also offer you:
- An attractive annual salary between €66.400,- and €99.500,- gross;
- Full-time employment with 27.5 days of leave and 13 ADV days (reduction in working hours);
- Personal training budget for professional development;
- A gym in the office building with a personal trainer;
- Working at an award-winning marketing organization with high ambitions, award-winning campaigns and a socially involved role.