Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
You are an expert in drafting a vision for the technical product, realizing it and continuously improving it. You do this by setting up and prioritizing a backlog of required functionalities together with the business teams. You are also pragmatic and customer-oriented. You work closely with the Toto team. You are the right hand of the business director and jointly responsible for product development. As a product owner you are responsible for coordination with the DevOps team lead, where you take care of the development roadmap and translate business requirements into high level business user stories. You also handle the customer impact in the event of incidents. You provide transparency about your work to the rest of the team and to the organization.
Your most important tasks:
- Achieving the goals of the business team (together with the team);
- Developing the product with the stakeholders;
- Translate customer needs into technology;
- Preparation of high level business user stories;
- Prioritizing functionalities based on customer needs and input from the business;
- Estimating the time, costs and impact of implementing the backlog;
- Coordinate the translation of backlog to the various development roadmaps with DevOps team leads;
- Offering transparency and keeping track of costs, time and scope of developments;
- Approval of delivered functionalities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business and IT
- Scrum Product Owner certificate
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital environment, between business and IT (eg as a business analyst, product owner or UX specialist);
- 3-5 years of experience with digital commercial platforms and / or projects;
- Experience with iGaming (online betting, online casino etc) is a must!;
- Experience with Agile & Scrum method;
- Experience with data-driven method;
- Experience with multidisciplinary working method;
- Experience with Online and / or digital affinity.
As a person you are:
Pragmatic and customer oriented. You become enthusiastic about technology and the possibilities that this brings. You can effortlessly translate this into (customer) functionalities and make strong business trade-offs and priorities. In addition, you are a real team player who easily interacts with business to identify opportunities and knows how to translate these into understandable questions for DevOps teams (specifically business analysts).
You bring thorough experience in a similar position with you and since this position is new within our organization, you must be able to set it up and expand it further.
Your knowledge of Scrum is indispensable, because we must be included as a business. You are able to maintain harmony and get people with you through your genuine enthusiasm. You have analytical skills, you have the right business sense and you are both hands on and independent in your role.
- Full-time employment;
- Plenty of training- and development opportunities;
- Able to work independently;
- Great atmosphere;
- Excellent remuneration;
- Competitive salary.