Working at Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic professional organization. In order to remain successful in the competitive gaming market, we are constantly building an agile and resilient organization. We do this with employees who are challenged and supported to get the most out of their talents.
You will work at a socially involved organization. We want to make the Netherlands healthy and happy. We do this by paying our proceeds to Dutch society through the Ministry of Finance, to the sport via NOC * NSF and to eighteen charities.
We offer freedom and independence in a stimulating work environment with many training opportunities and development opportunities, a collegial working atmosphere and excellent working conditions. We find it important that you can do your work with pleasure and pride.
The Project Manager is responsible for structuring, managing and realizing various projects within the Nederlandse Loterij. Projects range from the lottery landscape and the new iGaming platform. In the projects, both the importance of the technical realization and the (acceptance of) the organizational change play a role. The Project Manager actively implements the management of the expectations and also manages the team(s) in an enthusiastic and motivating way, which give substance to the project results. The central mission of the Project Manager is to achieve a positive project result and to achieve the business results associated with it. In addition, he/she bears responsibility for making progress and (business) results transparent.
- Excellent project management: defining, preparing, leading and independently executing projects with both internal and external resources
- Stakeholder management: creating support and transparency among the right stakeholders both inside and outside the Dutch Lottery
- Realizing business impact by implementing project objectives
- Be able to quickly identify project dependencies and mitigate risks within an organization where reliability of the processes and systems is of paramount importance
- Setting the right priorities and acting on them in a dynamic and changing environment
You are a goal-oriented team player who can give good guidance. You oversee situations and know what it takes to achieve results. You bring structure to complex situations. Coaching and management are things that give you energy. Communicatively you are strong and persuasive, and you show a positive attitude. You are customer- and quality-oriented.
- At least a completed HBO education
- 4 – 6 years of experience with projects in a customer-oriented (semi) public or commercial environment
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a role as Project Manager within projects, Agile experience is an advantage
- Experience as Scrum Master is an advantage
- Experience with projects in lotteries and/or online gaming is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- If you speak and write Dutch as well, this is an advantage
Your profile (behavior and competences):
- Experienced in the field of Project Management
- Analytically strong
- Tight planner – works in a structured way
- Attention to detail, both written and numerical
- Decisive, oversees complex situations and organizes success
- Natural style of collaboration, team builder and can give good guidance
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary matrix organization
- Fluent in English
An interesting position in a dynamic organization, where you get many opportunities to further develop both yourself and the position you are working in.
- A full time job
- A good salary! Between €4.100,- and €5.800,- gross per month
- We work hybrid. The office is the main location where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits the nature of your work
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a bonus scheme, 27.5 vacation days on a fulltime basis and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer!