Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
As Release Manager you know better than anyone how to make the IT operation more agile and ensure continuous improvement.
- You assist in writing and implementing the vision on continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- You implement and configure release tooling to automate our entire release process.
- You work in a team with other test experts to monitor and coordinate the entire test & release process.
- You translate the internal needs, wishes and requirements with regard to the releases into plans and you advise the manager and those involved.You keep this planning up to date.
- You also ensure coordination and synergy between the different DevOps teams.
- You coordinate between the various development speeds and you know the dependencies between our various products well.
- You report to the Test & Release Manager.
Together with the Test & Release Manager, you are responsible for developing the release process, including the use of tooling. Your Responsibilities include:
- Managing expectations of internal and external customers;
- Plan and monitor releases;
- Provide insight into the status of releases to stakeholders;
- Coordinate the release process for the different suppliers and incorporate these as much as possible in a central and automated release model;
- Coaching and supervising the DevOps leads where necessary in the way of working around release management;
- Make improvement proposals based on the process and documentation;
- Take care of the process control and quality control;
- Monitor progress of improvements and processes.
At Dutch Lottery we work with Jira / Confluence, Jenkins, GITHub and Microsoft Azure tooling.
What are we looking for?
- A completed WO / HBO + education in IT;
- 3-5 years of experience in Technology, preferably in an e-commerce environment;
- Expert in the field of Agile release processes and CI / CD;
- Data-driven mindset.
What can we offer you?
Lots of freedom and independence in a challenging position in an open, informal environment where collaboration is important.
- A full-time position, you start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent job;
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a laptop and telephone, a bonus scheme, 27.5 vacation days and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer.