Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent. Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
Because of new regulation, we expect a growth and more diversity in Sports betting at Nederlandse Loterij as we offer InPlay betting for the first time in 2021. The coming years will therefore see great changes & challenges in the Dutch Market and you can be part of it.
The Sport trading team of the Nederlandse Loterij is very successful. Therefore we are currently seeking an experienced Sports Trader to join our team in the Netherlands. Together with the other 9 traders in this team you will be responsible for trading a number of sports, both Prematch & InPlay.
Football will be the most important sport, but we are involved in a growing list of other sports as well. As a Sports Trader you will be compiling odds, managing liabilities and trading matches in play.
- Monitoring prices and controlling liabilities – PreMatch & Inplay
- Effectively profiling the customer base
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on performance
- Responsible for pricing a range of markets
- Booking InPlay events through 3rd party providers
- Audit automated price feeds to protect margin
- Anti-fraud implementation
- Contribution to the evolution of processes and tools as TOTO moves towards a deregulated market in 2021.
- Competitor analysis
- Continuous improvement of business analysis and operational risk control procedures.
- Minimum 3 years experience of Pricing, Product and Risk management of sporting events both Pre match and In play trading
- Odds Compilation of pre match events and specials
- Major interest in sports
- Experience of data feeds & 3rd party providers
- Experience with models for automated sports applications would be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Flexible attitude towards working shifts as weekend work will be required.
Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative. You are a team player and able to work well with others as good teamwork is critical.
- You might be eligible for the 30% rule. This makes it possible to provide you with 30% of your wage tax-free. This facility is known as the 30%-facility. and is granted or denied by the Belastingdienst. You can check their website to see if you qualify;
- Full-time employment with 27.5 days of leave and 13 ADV days (reduction in working hours) This is excluding public holidays;
- Personal training budget for professional development;
- A gym in the office building with a personal trainer;
- Working at an award-winning marketing organization with high ambitions, award-winning campaigns and a socially involved role.
- Plenty of training- and development opportunities;
- Able to work independently;
- Great atmosphere!
Every position within Nederlandse Loterij is vital for our company. With this big responsibility we give you the opportunity to develop and educate yourself to carry out this responsibility.