Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
Nederlandse Loterij is on the move and the use of IT and technology is becoming increasingly important. We have a large change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic IT colleagues who want to contribute to this. Nederlandse Loterij is in transition to become a more digital customer-oriented organization, embracing a data-driven way of working, in which we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
You will work in the Technology department, the heart of Nederlandse Loterij, where we work together on the development of new systems and applications.
Within Technology we are currently expanding our iGaming DevOps team. The team is responsible for developing our iGaming propositions focusing on the online channels for Casino and Sportsbetting. The environments fully integrate with our backend API’s and CMS for delivering flexibility and optimized user flows. The DevOps team will be closely aligned with the iGaming product team, continuously searching for new opportunities to improve experience and conversion based on feedback and data analysis.
For the team we are searching for multiple software developers, both front-end, back-end and full stack developers.
Technologies we are currently using are, but not limited to:
- Cloud architecture and infrastructure based on Microsoft Azure
- Jira, Azure DevOps, Robot framework, Figma, Git
- Vue3, ES9, Typescript, SCSS, Webpack, Babel, C#, .NET Core 5, ASPNET Core, Razor, EF6, SQL, ARM templates, YAML
- Work closely with your peer developers and testers in a SCRUM team
- Front-end: Website development. Adding new functionality and improving customer experience based on data analysis and customer feedback using the newest frontend technologies like Vue3, Micro frontends, CSS preprocessors, etc. All in close corporation with the iGaming business team
- Frond-end: Design / or work closely with the UI/UX designer of iGaming
- Back-end: Writing API controllers to proxy requests to downstream systems
- Back-end: Integrating third party systems using the available APi’s
- Back-end: Developing a service to orchestrate all game data and bonus systems
- Generic: Maintaining CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Generic: Safeguard operational continuity
- Bachelor / Master in a technical field (master is preferred)
- Deep technical knowledge of IT systems, processes and various development philosophies such as SOLID, YAGNI, DRY
- Deep technical knowledge of at least 1 of the mentioned languages and/or frameworks
- 2-5 years of experience in working in a development team
- Experience with agile working
- You keep an overview easily and can keep several balls in the air at the same time
- You have strong analytical skills. You are data-driven: you use data as a starting point for decisions
- You dare to take responsibility for the performance & development of your products
- You are driven to understand the functioning of relevant systems and to explore additional possibilities
An interesting position with a lot of responsibility, in a dynamic organization, where you get many opportunities to further develop both yourself and the position you are working in.
- A full time job, you start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent position
- An attractive salary
- We work hybrid. The office is the main location where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits the nature of your work
- Flexible working hours
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a bonus scheme, 27.5 vacation days on a fulltime basis and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer!