Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent. Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
Because of new regulation, we expect a growth and more diversity in Sports betting at Nederlandse Loterij. We are developing great new games and ways of sports betting. The coming years will be a great challenge in the Dutch Market and you can be part of it.
The Sport trading team of the Nederlandse Loterij is very successful. Therefore we are currently seeking 2 experienced Sports Traders to join our team in the Netherlands. Together with the other 7 traders in this team you will be responsible for trading in a number of sports. Football will be the most important sport, we are involved in a lot of other sports as well. As Sports Trader you will be compiling odds, managing liabilities and trading matches in play. We would like to welcome an experienced Trader who also wants to assist in the development of the trading team and who is used working in love betting, taking live decisions on customers/large bets.
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Effectively profiling the customer base
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on performance
- Responsible for pricing a range of markets
- Audit automated price feeds to protect margin
- Anti-fraud implementation
- Contribution to the evolution of processes and tools as Toto moves towards a deregulated market in 2021.
- Competitor analysis
- Continuous improvement of business analysis and operational risk control procedures.
- Minimum 3 years experience of Pricing, Product and Risk management of sporting events both Pre match and In play trading
- Odds Compilation of pre match events and specials
- Major interest in sports
- Experience with models for automated sports applications would be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Flexible attitude towards working shifts as weekend work will be required.
Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative. You are a team player and able to work well with others as good teamwork is critical.
What we can offer you:
- Plenty of training- and development opportunities;
- Able to work independently;
- Great atmosphere;
- Excellent remuneration;
- Full time employment;
- Relocation package.
- Like doing sports as well? You can use the gym at our office!
Every position within Nederlandse Loterij is vital for our company. With this big responsibility we give you the opportunity to develop and educate yourself to carry out this responsibility.