Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
We have a big change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to contribute to it. It is a transition to a digital customer-centric organisation where we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
You will work to promote our data-driven future as part of the Data Management department within Technology, the heart of Nederlandse Loterij. The DataOps teams within Data Management are responsible for products and services for operational, analytical and reporting purposes. We also monitor data quality and set up data governance processes.
The recent introduction of the Dutch Remote Betting and Gaming Act has significantly increased the speed and volume of data (mainly due to TOTO). This poses many new challenges and opportunities that we need to address over the coming period.
As a Technical Product Owner, you and your team will be responsible for developing the right data solutions. You will prioritise the work and communicate it clearly to stakeholders. You will ensure that team members can perform at their best and remove obstacles.
- Backlog, prioritisation and roadmap of the Data Warehouse
- Serving as a point of contact for new requests, coordinating their completeness and translating them into concrete user stories
- The team's functional management and coaching
- Managing the quality and continuity of the agile process within the team
- An important voice in formulating the long-term data management vision within Nederlandse Loterij
- Completed Bachelors/Masters degree (preferably in a technical field)
- At least two years experience leading a team in a position as Product Owner or similar
- Experience with and technical knowledge of data management, data warehousing and data platforms
- Natural leadership qualities, strong analytical and communication skills and effective in simultaneous interaction with multiple stakeholders
- PSPO 1 certification is an advantage
An interesting position with a lot of responsibility, in a dynamic organization, where you get many opportunities to further develop both yourself and the position you are working in.
- A full time job, you start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent position
- An attractive salary between €4.600,- and €6.700,- gross a month. Depending on the experience you bring
- We work hybrid. You work in a place that best suits the nature of your work
- Flexible working hours
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a bonus scheme, 27.5 vacation days on a fulltime basis and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer!