Working for Nederlandse Loterij means working in a dynamic and professional environment. To stay ahead of today’s competitive online gaming industry, our company is continuously evaluating and rebuilding our strategy. In order to do this, we challenge and support our employees to get the maximum out of their talent.
Our company has great social responsibility and one of our goals is to make the Dutch society ‘happy and healthy’. To obtain this goal, we carry out our returns through the Ministry of Finance, which is given to the NOC*NSF, the overall coordinating Dutch sports organization, and 18 other charities.
Nederlandse Loterij is entering a new and exciting phase where IT and technology are increasingly important. We have a big change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic IT colleagues who want to contribute to it. Nederlandse Loterij is in a transitional phase towards more data-driven work. Transition to a digital customer-centric organisation where we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
You will work at the Technology department - the beating heart of the Nederlandse Loterij for the future - where we work closely with external partners to grow and develop our organisation. Nederlandse Loterij has an ambitious change agenda and it promises a wealth of career opportunities in IT.
We are currently looking for a self-starting and experienced Test Engineer skilled in testing existing and new information systems for desired functionalities.
- Join an Agile Development Team as the lead tester in one or more domains
- Review/interpret specifications in refinement sessions
- Define logical and physical test cases based on the prepared specifications
- Draft test scripts for manual and automated tests
- Build, expand, and continuously adjust automated test sets
- Assess product risks as you prepare test plans
- Plan and organise the text activities together with business analysts, developers, business representatives, and suppliers
- Analyse, report, and follow up on findings and issues
- Explain results to suppliers/developers
- Prepare test plans for small projects and perform the tests in accordance with the test plan
- Supervise and assist key users in performing user acceptance tests
- Identify improvements and put forward actionable proposals for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field, such as computer science or information technology
- Extensive experience with information systems
- At least 3 years of experience as Tester (experience with functional and automation testing is a must)
- Experience with Agile/multidisciplinary teamwork
- Team player, actively work with different peers, teams and stakeholders, such as Product Owners and Architects
- Apply knowledge and experience with structured testing methods and techniques in practice
- Proven knowledge of and experience in automated testing of front-end and/or back-end systems (API testing)
- Data-driven, uses data as the starting point for operations and decisions
- Strong analytical skills, strong data interpretation conclusion-drawing skills
- Independent and proactive approach to work
You have some experience working with the following tools:
- API tools (SoapUi and ReadyAPI)
- Robot Framework
- GitHub/Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Work in a complex Service Oriented Architecture environment
- TMAP foundation certificate
- Affinity and experience with programming and scripting
- Experience with CiCd
- Agile Scrum Foundation
- Analytical skills and sound judgement
Good planning/organisational skills, enjoys doing both; ability to work independently and as part of a team; Good communication is the keyword here.
An interesting position with a lot of responsibility, in a dynamic organization, where you get many opportunities to further develop both yourself and the position you are working in.
- A full time job, you start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent position
- We work hybrid. The office is the main location where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits the nature of your work
- Flexible working hours
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a bonus scheme, 13 ADV days in addition to 27.5 vacation days and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer!